Welcome to Toy Master.
Eligibility for Membership
Toy Master wishes to ensure that its members are able to form legally binding contracts and further that minors do not purchase unsuitable content. Therefore, membership of the Site is not available to persons under the age of 18 years. You represent that you are 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years before you become a member of the Site. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Toy Master under this User Agreement or at law, Toy Master reserves the right to limit or withdraw access to the Site/App or the membership of any person if Toy Master believes that person is under the age of 18 years. The Site/App is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn by Toy Master. Furthermore, if you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity to this User Agreement and that you and the business entity will comply with all applicable laws relating to online trading. No person or business entity may register as a member of the Site/App more than once.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When you register as a member of the Site/App you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site/App.
On becoming a member of the Site/App, you agree:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You agree to immediately notify Toy Master of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will Toy Master be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person's account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder. You agree to reimburse Toy Master for any improper, unauthorized or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorized such access.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Toy Master’s registration form (the "Registration Data").
- You will not include:
(i) Any of your contact details, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers or other personal details; or
(ii) The word "Toy Master" in your registration user ID.
- Your store name shall not include the word "Toy Master".
- You will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if Toy Master.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this User Agreement, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Toy Master under this User Agreement or at law, Toy Master has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site/App and/or your membership of the Site/App.
Toy Master may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person's authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to Toy Master upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, Toy Master without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site/App and/or your membership of the Site/App. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed/unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
You agree that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Toy Master requires your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the Site/App. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
Amendments to this User Agreement
You acknowledge and agree that Toy Master shall endeavor to give you notice for any amendment to this User Agreement that materially increases your obligations or decreases your rights under the User Agreement ("Substantial Amendment") in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Toy Master at its sole discretion and without liability may make amendments that are not Substantial Amendments without your further specific agreement at any time with immediate effect by posting a notice of the amendment on the Site.
Fees and Services
The Site is an online platform allowing for the sale and purchase of items between end-user sellers and buyers.
Membership on the Site is free. Toy Master does not charge any fee for browsing and buying listed items on the Site/App.
Use of the Site
While using the Site, you will not:
- Post Information or content or list items in an inappropriate category or areas on our Site/App;
- Post items you do not have a right to link to or include;
- Post Information that is (in our sole discretion) false, fraudulent, inaccurate, misleading, libellous, defamatory, slanderous, unlawfully threatening or would be reasonably considered to constitute harassment;
- Post comments, questions or answers that are not factual in nature including without limitation make any racist comments, use profanity, abuse another user, disrespect another's culture or make any other derogatory or inappropriate comments;
- Post counterfeit or stolen items;
- Post Information or items which infringe any third party's intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights or right to privacy;
- Post obscene Information or content, including but not limited to pornography or any representation which may (in our sole discretion) be considered indecent;
- Post Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) constitute offensive or critical political content or content that is contrary to the public interest;
- Post any Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) be considered culturally or religiously offensive in any way;
- Post any Information or content or list items which (in our sole discretion) may not be considered to be in compliance with general Islamic Shariah law, rules, morals, values, ethics and traditions;
- Post Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) threaten national security;
- Post Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) constitute or be considered to promote gambling;
- Use "keyword spamming" in listing items for sale (when you place brand names or other inappropriate keywords in a title or description for the purpose of gaining attention or diverting members to a listing);
- Fail to deliver items purchased from you, unless the buyer fails to meet the posted terms, or you cannot authenticate the buyer's identity;
- Use contacts made by buying or selling on the Site/App to solicit (including by email or otherwise) sales on other items directly and/or from another website/Application or store;
- Claim an item was not sold when in Toy Master's sole discretion the item was sold in accordance with this User Agreement and the Site's policies;
- Manipulate or attempt to manipulate the Site/App in any way including the prices of any item or services on the Site/App (either alone or in conjunction with other users);
- Circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to Toy Master;
- Take any action that may undermine the Site/App's feedback and ratings systems (including but not limited to the display, import or export of feedback information off the Site/App or use of such information for purposes unrelated to Toy Master);
- Transfer your Site/App account (including feedback) and username to another party without our consent;
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- Distribute viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, Easter eggs or other computer programming technologies that may harm the Site, or the interests or property of the Site's users;
- Create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site/App;
- Attempt to take over another user's account or carry out any hacking or phishing of the Site or user accounts and related features;
- Copy, modify, or distribute any content from the Site/App or otherwise infringe the Site's copyright material and/or trademarks in any way;
- Violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or our policies;
- Directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade in, attempt to trade in, or include descriptions or links to any of the following items:
- Securities, including shares, bonds, debentures, or any other financial instruments or assets of any description;
- Living or dead creatures and/or the whole or any part of any animal which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including rugs, skins, specimens of animals, antlers, horns, hair, feathers, nails, teeth, musk, eggs, nests, other animal products of any description the sale and purchase of which is prevented or restricted in any manner by applicable laws;
- Weapons of any description;
- Liquor, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines, palliative/curative substances;
- Religious items, including books, artifacts, etc. of any description or any other such item which is likely to affect the religious sentiments of any person;
- Antiquities and art treasures as defined in applicable laws pertaining to antiquities and national treasures;
- Used cellular phone SIM Cards, except if the transaction is in accordance with the local operators' rules pertaining to transfer of ownership of the same;
- Items that to your knowledge are defective, fake, damaged, false or misleading or that may through normal use harm another Site user's interest or health;
- Fresh food;
- Non-transferable vouchers; and chemicals.
You undertake, represent and warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or older;
- If you are a corporate representative, you have authority to bind the corporate entity;
- You are the sole and exclusive legal and beneficial owner of all items of any description that you wish to offer for sale on the Site and you have complete right, title and authority to deal in and offer for sale such items;
- You will inform Toy Master of any postings, items or transactions which appear to be in violation of this User Agreement;
- You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations regarding and relating to your use of the Site/App;
- Information you provide on the Site/App in respect of items you wish to sell shall be as accurate as reasonably possible;
- You will not disclose your contact details including but not limited to phone numbers, addresses, or email addresses in the buying or listing processes, or anywhere on the Site/App including the feedback area, discussion forum or through any e-mail feature of the Site/App intended to bypass use of Toy Master;
- You will not use contact information provided to you during the course of a transaction on the Site/App to solicit additional sales offline or on another website;
- You will not harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including but not limited to email addresses and other contact information;
- You will not disclose or publicize any personal information about users or otherwise access or use information about other users in a manner which (in our sole discretion) may constitute a breach of privacy and/or applicable laws.
All content included on the Site/App, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of either Toy Master, its users, its content suppliers or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site/App is the exclusive property and copyright of Toy Master and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
"Toy Master" and related logos, and other words and logos on the Site/App are either unregistered trademarks or registered trademarks of Toy Master and are protected by international trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws. Toy Master's trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Toy Master's nor in any manner that disparages or discredits Toy Master. All other trademarks not owned by Toy Master that appear on the Site/App are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Toy Master.
Abusing Toy Master
Please report problems of any kind or violations of this User Agreement to Toy Master. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify Toy Master. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Toy Master under this User Agreement or at law, Toy Master may limit, suspend or withdraw a user's access to the Site/App and/or a user's membership of the Site/App or remove hosted content. Also, Toy Master can choose to take other technical and/or legal steps against users who create problems or possible legal liabilities of any kind, who infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties or who act inconsistently with this User Agreement or our policies.
Toy Master has a "Buyer Protection Program" which seeks to assist buyers to ensure their purchase is protected against fraud by any sellers on the Site. If a buyer has purchased an item by way of any of the Toy Master Knet processes and never received it or received an item worth significantly less in value compared to what was described by the seller, the buyer may seek protection under the Buyer Protection Program. The Buyer Protection Program involves reimbursement by Toy Master to the buyer of the value of the item only. To be eligible under the Buyer Protection Program a buyer needs to file a complaint with Toy Master within 48 hours of receiving (or not receiving) the relevant item. Toy Master will investigate the matter and if it has been determined (by Toy Master in its sole discretion) that the seller has intentionally defrauded the buyer in relation to the item for which Toy Master has reimbursed the buyer, Toy Master may limit, suspend or withdraw the seller's access to the Site/App and/or the seller's membership and Toy Master may charge the seller for Toy Master's costs in reimbursing the buyer and for any handling and shipping (in accordance with the Fees & Credit Policy). Toy Master reserves the right to take such further steps as it considers necessary including without limitation legal action. You acknowledge and agree that if any item returned to Toy Master by a buyer is illegal or otherwise unlawful that Toy Master may in its sole discretion destroy the item or take any other steps as it considers necessary.
Platform for Sales
Toy Master is a platform where sellers showcase their items for potential buyers. You will not hold Toy Master responsible for other users' content, actions, or inactions, or items or Information they list or post. In particular:
- Toy Master is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between users and does not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer. The contract for sale of any item shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the seller and the buyer. At no time shall any right, title or interest over any item vest with Toy Master nor shall Toy Master have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such item or the contract between the buyer and seller.
- Toy Master is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance, losses, damages or delays as a result of items which are unavailable.
- Toy Master is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between users.
- Toy Master has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of users' content or listings, the ability of sellers to sell items, or the ability of buyers to pay for items.
- Toy Master does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (including but not limited to quality, worth or marketability) of the items proposed to be sold or purchased on the Site/App
- Toy Master does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (including but not limited to legal title, creditworthiness, or identity) of any of its users.
- The Site may include links to third party websites that are controlled by and maintained by others. Toy Master cannot accept any responsibility for the materials or offers for goods or services featured on such websites and any link to such websites is not an endorsement of such websites or a warranty that such websites will be free of viruses or other such items of a destructive nature and you acknowledge and agree that Toy Master is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites. However, you acknowledge and agree that you may not include links in any user-posted content on the Site.
- Toy Master accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- Toy Master excludes all implied warranties, terms and conditions and is not liable for any loss of money, goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages arising directly or indirectly, out of your use of or your inability to use the Site/App.
- You release and indemnify Toy Master and/or any of its officers and representatives in respect of any claim, demand, dispute, cost, damage, liability or other consequence (direct or indirect) of any of the actions of the users of the Site/App and you specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law.
Toy Master and its affiliates shall have the right to discard, destroy, liquidate and as it may deem appropriate any of the Sellers goods/Items within sixty (60) days after receipt by the Courier Company in the event of those goods/Items are being returned/undelivered from the Customers for any reason, provided that the Seller has been notified of the said return of the Items/Goods by email to his email address provided by the Seller and in the event that the Seller is refusing to receive them for any reason. This clause shall be considered as an explicit authorization to Toy Master to destroy and/or liquated any of the items/goods mentioned above and shall be without any objection from the Sellers and without any liability to Toy Master. Furthermore, Toy Master is also authorized to deduct any fees or costs that might be incurred through the disposition and/or liquidation of the above which shall be claimed and/or deducted from the account of the Seller.
Breach of User Agreement
Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Toy Master under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise, Toy Master may immediately and without liability: limit your activity, remove your purchase, end your listings, warn other users of your actions, temporarily / indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your membership, and/or limit or withdraw your access to the Site/App:
- If you breach this User Agreement;
- If Toy Master is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
- If Toy Master believes (in its sole discretion) that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users or Toy Master.
Toy Master may at any time at its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. A user that has been indefinitely suspended or had their membership withdrawn may not register or attempt to register with Toy Master or use the Site/App in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user is reinstated by Toy Master. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you breach this User Agreement Toy Master reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by you to Toy Master or any losses and damages caused by you to Toy Master and to take such steps including legal action and/or the initiation of criminal proceedings against you as Toy Master in its sole discretion deems necessary. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not constitute a waiver of Toy Master's right to take any actions with respect to that, or subsequent or similar breaches. Toy Master does not guarantee that it will take action against all breaches that there may be of this User Agreement.
All purchases (under the "Buy It Now" format) ("Purchases") on the Site are a commitment by you to complete the purchase of the item which you have purchased. If you are the purchaser for any item and your Purchase is accepted by the seller you are obligated to complete the transaction.
You agree not to test the Site with false purchases, nor to use a false name, other false personal information or use an unauthorized or known invalid credit card to Purchase. Without prejudice to the rights and remedies available to Toy Master under this User Agreement or at law, Toy Master may take such steps as it deems appropriate or necessary including taking legal action against users who intentionally enter erroneous, fictitious or fraudulent purchases. Please be aware that even if you do not give Toy Master your real name, your web browser transmits a unique address to us, which can be used by law enforcement officials to identify you.
As a registered member of the Site/App, you may list item(s) for sale on the Site. You may only offer for sale or sell item(s) on the Site/App in compliance with applicable laws and you must be legally able to offer for sale or sell such items under applicable laws. Listings may only include text descriptions, graphics and pictures that describe your item for sale. All listed items must be listed in an appropriate category on the Site/App. Soliciting business offline or outside of the Site/App, by indicating your contact details (e.g. contact phone number, address or e-mail) in the item listing or elsewhere on the Site/App other than in your registration data is expressly prohibited and would constitute a breach of this User Agreement. The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe the actual current condition of the item. If the item description does not match the actual current condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts in relation to that item that you may have received from the buyer. You agree not to list a single item multiple times for "buy now" sales, including without limitation across various categories on the Site/App. You acknowledge and agree that Toy Master has the right to delete such multiple listings of the same item.
Without limiting any rights or remedies available to Toy Master under this User Agreement or at law, Toy Master may suspend, limit or withdraw your access to and/or your membership of the Site/App if you are found to have engaged in false or fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Site/App.
Toy Master encourages buyers on the Site to provide feedback on the product bought after receiving it; as this helps all users know more about the products. Your feedback will be displayed along with your user ID on the Site/App. Toy Master will not be responsible or liable in any way for the feedback that you post on the Site/App. You agree not to make comments that are not factual in nature including without limitation making any racist comments, using profanity, abusing another user, disrespecting another culture or any other derogatory or inappropriate comments. You further agree not to post feedback in order to solicit sales outside of the Site/App and not to display contact information of any person within any feedback. If you continuously receive negative feedback ratings, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Toy Master under this User Agreement or at law, Toy Master reserves the right to suspend, limit or withdraw your access to and/or your membership of the Site/App.
You acknowledge and agree that your feedback consists of comments left by other users who bought your products and a composite feedback number compiled by Toy Master. You agree that you shall not market or export your Toy Master feedback rating in any venue other than on the Site/App. Toy Master does not provide the technical ability to allow you to import feedback from other websites to the Site/App because a composite number, without the corresponding feedback does not reflect your true online reputation within our community.
Withdrawal of Access and/or Membership
Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Toy Master under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise, Toy Master may limit, suspend or withdraw your membership and / or your access to the Site at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of this User Agreement.
Toy Master provides the Site/App and its services on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty or guarantee of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, security, accuracy and non-infringement. Toy Master makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site/App or that the operation of the Site/App will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Toy Master makes no warranty that defects will be corrected or that the Site/App or its servers are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. The nature of Internet communications means that this Site/App may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, non-availability and delays. The Site may also be unavailable from time to time due to repairs, maintenance or development work. You expressly agree that you use the Site/App at your own risk.
Limitation of Liabilities
To the extent permitted by law, Toy Master, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates and suppliers shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary, including but not limited to, losses or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, business, opportunity, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site/App, its services or this User Agreement (however arising, including negligence or otherwise and whether or not Toy Master has been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages).
If you are dissatisfied with the Site/App or any content or materials on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of it. Further, you agree that any unauthorized use of the Site and its services as a result of your negligent act or omission would result in irreparable injury to Toy Master and Toy Master.com shall treat any such unauthorised use as subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold Toy Master and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and suppliers harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), howsoever suffered or incurred due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
Relationship and Notice
None of the provisions of this User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and Toy Master and you shall have no authority to bind Toy Master in any manner whatsoever. Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices to Toy Master from you shall be given by you by email to Toy Master at info@Toy Master.com with a physical copy sent to us by mail or courier, such notice deemed given on confirmation of its receipt to you by Toy Master by return email. Any notices to you from Toy Master shall be given by notices posted on the Site/App or by email to the email address you provide to us during the registration process and shall be deemed to be received by you 48 hours after any such email is sent. Alternatively, we may give you notice by mail or prepaid shipping to the address provided to us during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given 7 days after the date of mailing.
If any dispute, claim, controversy or difference (including in relation to any tortious or statutory claim) ("Dispute") arises out of or in connection with or in relation to this User Agreement, including (without limitation) any question regarding the formation, existence, scope, performance, interpretation, validity or termination of this User Agreement or this clause, or any question regarding the legal relationships established by this User Agreement or the consequences of its nullity, then the parties shall first attempt amicably to settle the Dispute through good-faith negotiations over a period of thirty (30) calendar days commencing on the date that a party first sends to the other party a written notice of the Dispute.
In the event that a Dispute has not been settled amicably by the relevant parties by the end of such thirty (30) calendar day-period, the parties hereby agree that the Dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by binding arbitration as set out below, under the Arbitration Rules of the Kuwait Law which rules ("Rules") are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The parties to the arbitration shall seek to agree on a sole arbitrator to be nominated to the Kuwait court for appointment. If the parties to the arbitration fail to nominate a sole arbitrator within 30 days from the date of the service of the request upon the respondent (or such greater or lesser period as may be fixed by the Kuwait Court), the sole arbitrator shall be appointed by the Kuwait Court. The seat or legal place of the arbitration shall be Kuwait Court, Kuwait. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language and the award shall be in English. The foregoing provisions of this clause are without prejudice to the right of Toy Master to seek interim relief at any time from any court of competent jurisdiction (whether or not an arbitrator has been appointed) and Toy Master shall not be deemed to have breached this arbitration agreement or infringed the powers of the arbitrator for having done so.
Transfer of Rights and Obligations
You hereby grant Toy Master the right to, and irrevocably acknowledge and agree that Toy Master may at any time, transfer all or any part of its rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement to any of its affiliates without requiring your further specific agreement. Toy Master agrees to use all reasonable endeavors to provide notice to you of any transfer by way of a posting on the Site/App. You may not at any time, without the prior written consent of Toy Master, transfer all or any part of your rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement without the prior written consent of Toy Master.
If any clause of this User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of this User Agreement. This User Agreement (as amended from time to time in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement) sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Toy Master with respect to the subject matter hereof.
No person who is not a party to this User Agreement shall have any right to enforce any term of this User Agreement
This User Agreement is governed by, and construed in accordance with, Kuwait law. This clause will survive any expiry or cancellation of this User Agreement for any reason.
Warranty legal terms and conditions
The warranty of any product depends on the seller’s terms. Toy Master will not be responsible for any warranties.
The delivery orders may be subject to a delivery fee charged of the applicable merchant member or third party delivery services provider (and not www.toymaster.app). The delivery fee is displayed on the checkout page on the Site and will be added to the total amount due at checkout for the applicable order which you are responsible to pay for. Delivery fees are nonrefundable. In the case of buying from multiple sellers, an extra charge will be added for each seller location. Factors such as traffic conditions and weather may occasionally delay deliveries. We will do our best to make sure your product is delivered to you on time.